Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The second coming of Ophelia
07-03-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: The second coming of Ophelia
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I spotted Jack Fellows on the cover of one of up coming FanG expansions? We've got Selina the Housemaid as Vanessa Love & Nurse Becky as Tressa, Commander Hawkins as Herr Teufel, the Cartwrights, etc. So actors as different characters, not uncommon in FFP games (which I like. Kind of like seeing actors in different movies).

If it DOES turn out to be the same actress, that PLUS the simlarity in abilities could be indicitive of something... Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 03:29 AM
(07-02-2013 08:44 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Why? Aren't all the 'actors' family and friends of FFP? That certainly keeps costs down and inevitably as more expansions are developed there will be people 'playing' several roles - it doesn't mean that those roles are connected in any way.

As a matter of fact the "actor" who portrays Harlow Morgan, Joel Flamme was a play tester for the group before he got his chance. He authored the character and earned the opportunity to play him. We learned this from Joel while play-testing The Coast with him last year at GenCon.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
07-03-2013, 06:10 AM
He has epic muttonchops that put mine to shame.