Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The word is there will be a heropack 2....
04-27-2014, 11:31 PM
The word is there will be a heropack 2....
which is logical cond\sidering the fact there is a heropack 1 but does anyone heared this too? I believe I heared it on Youtube while watching a Blood in the forest presentation .Hope it will come soon....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2....
(04-27-2014 11:31 PM)Onemangang Wrote:  which is logical cond\sidering the fact there is a heropack 1 but does anyone heared this too? I believe I heared it on Youtube while watching a Blood in the forest presentation .Hope it will come soon....

Any chance of a link? I'd love to hear about this...
04-28-2014, 06:31 AM
Bring it on!!!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
04-28-2014, 11:16 AM
I think they should bring a set out that contains a group with a linked scenario
Like all hospital staff and a scenario that involves getting medical supplies from the hospital to an injured hero. Or a rescue crew sent in to timber peak to find survivors (Helicopter pilot, ranger, doctor and hero's family member. Eg sam's son or father Joseph's sister etc)
04-28-2014, 10:06 PM
(04-28-2014 11:16 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  I think they should bring a set out that contains a group with a linked scenario
Like all hospital staff and a scenario that involves getting medical supplies from the hospital to an injured hero. Or a rescue crew sent in to timber peak to find survivors (Helicopter pilot, ranger, doctor and hero's family member. Eg sam's son or father Joseph's sister etc)

That is a really cool idea. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
04-29-2014, 11:00 AM
(04-28-2014 11:16 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  I think they should bring a set out that contains a group with a linked scenario

This. 100x this for themed scenarios.

Would like to see some military hardware creep in, a retreating national guard hero or a unit with a scenario with the addition of some balance for the zombies (faster, exploders, bigger pool) etc
04-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Yes I was thinking military clean up crew. With a scenario and the hole purpose is to have a zombie free board.
05-10-2014, 02:48 AM
A Hero Pack 2 would be awesome.
05-10-2014, 09:18 PM
plenty of cool stuff they could do.. including a customizeable card.. or a point system do build items.. ( point buy )
05-11-2014, 12:39 PM

Oh yeah totally agreee!!! Themed scenarios like that really add depth to the story telling aspect! I mean it's great fans make themed scenarios like that but something with a little more of a professional touch and calculated requirements to ensure balance would be nice.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom