Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The word is there will be a heropack 2....
08-04-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2....
Wonder how the chain will work?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2017, 08:55 PM
(08-04-2017 10:28 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Can't wait...

Thanks to Fallensaviour for the link

'Last Night on Earth: Hero Pack 2

Hero Pack 2 adds four new Heroes to your games of Last Night on Earth, including the Chemical Plant Scientist and High School Cheerleader. Everything you need to play these new Heroes is included, plus new game cards for both the Hero and Zombie Decks and a new scenario!

RRP $24.95

Release date: October'

Thanks samuraitrev for the post of the box art I'm still switching my photo hosting site over from photobucket.It'll be a while before I update my lnoe photos back here again and post pics.I hope by this week I'll have fully switched.
Really looking forward to this new hero pack 2.
08-16-2017, 12:02 AM
FFP have posted a photo of the contents on their Facebook page - it'll also be available at Gen Con: https://www.facebook.com/FFPgames/photos...94/?type=3

Anyone going able to get me a copy and post to UK?
08-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Any news from GenCon?
08-22-2017, 12:11 AM
I haven't heard from anyone who purchased them (I wasn't at GenCon myself), but the 10-year Anniversary LNoE was for sale at GenCon, along with the Hero Pack, and they made a lot of sales, so I'd assume that some of them ended up out there...
08-23-2017, 12:43 AM
Also, there some info on the Frogs in general here:

http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry...in-belial/

The stuff for LNoE specifically starts about 6 minutes in.
08-23-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017 06:00 PM by Capey.)
Thanks for posting that link - I think that covers my query about new hero/zombie deck cards in the 10th anniversary edition. FFP eventually emailed me back to say yes there will be new cards but not what they are. I take it from watching that video that the new cards are just updated versions of the original decks with additional text that covers rules from the expansions or clears up errata, plus better quality photos.

Still no news of what the new cards in Hero Pack 2 are, that video says they sold out all copies at Gen Con so somebody must know somewhere with one? Do FFP update the wiki? If so, they haven't included the Air Strike supplement in the master card list and that came out years ago...
10-31-2017, 06:15 AM
Shadows of Brimstone... Shadows of Brimstone... Shadows of Farken Brimstone... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhh!!

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...