Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The word is there will be a heropack 2....
08-10-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2....
I'm all for hero vs hero vs zombie scenarios, it can be done in the same way as heroes vs zombies vs Martians game. In fact, that'll give more options for IFOS crossover games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Awesome but I'm still trying to get hero Pak 1...!!!!
How about a reissue of that first...lol
03-17-2017, 12:24 AM
From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!
03-21-2017, 04:41 AM
(03-17-2017 12:24 AM)Capey Wrote:  From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!

That sounds awesome! Honestly, my kids and I don't play LNOE much anymore but it is still tempting...

gc2K

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
03-23-2017, 09:36 PM
That sounds awesome to anyone who doesn't own the game yet. I really hope I can get hold of the Townsfolk Heroes and Scenarios though. I can't justify buying the game again for these.

Really happy to hear about Hero Pack 2 coming!Zombie17 Now to hibernate until Autumn...
03-26-2017, 02:22 PM
I am with you trev. I already own everything that is currently available for LNOE. Don't really want to have to buy it all again

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
03-27-2017, 06:33 PM
Not the best way for FFP to reward loyal LNOE customers.
03-28-2017, 12:43 AM
(03-23-2017 09:36 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  That sounds awesome to anyone who doesn't own the game yet. I really hope I can get hold of the Townsfolk Heroes and Scenarios though. I can't justify buying the game again for these.

Agreed!
04-01-2017, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 09:56 AM by ForestRunner.)
(03-27-2017 06:33 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Not the best way for FFP to reward loyal LNOE customers.

Well... the over-concentration on SoB, and forget the rest, pretty much started the "reward to loyal customers" thing. I'm not surprised though Zombie23

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
04-07-2017, 09:03 PM
(03-17-2017 12:24 AM)Capey Wrote:  From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!

Wow that would be awesome, I Just purchased a copy of the original game. Had I known they were going to re release it I would have waited to buy it. Do we know when that is going to be released?