Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
These roads.... and Event roll
11-17-2012, 09:06 AM
These roads.... and Event roll
So when "These roads aren't safe" is drawn but an Event is rolled - is the card ignored with no effect or do you re-roll until you get a Minion to place?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: These roads.... and Event roll
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....7t_Safe%22

It has listed errata that you don't reroll. Not what I would have expected.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2012, 06:17 PM
(11-17-2012 04:36 PM)mqstout Wrote:  http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....7t_Safe%22

It has listed errata that you don't reroll. Not what I would have expected.

Yeah, there's some Villain Chart rolls & Mystery rolls that, unlike a lot of other occurrences, = nothing happens. You have to watch out for "If X is rolled, roll again" text. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
11-17-2012, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 07:09 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
So in the co-op mode you would choose an empty road for a Villian attack = nothing happens. or does a Villian Attack get placed using the Vilian counter and then move like a Minion therafter?

Note: The Reaper's Scream / Shriek Event applies to adjacent spaces too.
01-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Villain counters are never placed on the board. I think most villain attacks that happen in a space with no hero say to place investigation in that space and move she shadow track.