Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things I would love to see in LNOE
02-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Things I would love to see in LNOE
it has been mention a lot in cards and background stories, but i would love to see the Widowcrest Asylum. and a hero that would start there would be Sally's mother, as we find out she is not really dead.

an idea that could start the next big expansion and possibly several smaller expansions would be the neighboring city of Brideston. several heroes already come from there, Rachelle, Victor, and Stacy. we could even see that Amanda's wealthy parents are in Brideston.

there is may other things that i would love to see, so we will have to waiting for the next LNOE expansion.

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Things I would love to see in LNOE
(02-23-2011 04:04 PM)Vin Oup Wrote:  it has been mention a lot in cards and background stories, but i would love to see the Widowcrest Asylum. and a hero that would start there would be Sally's mother, as we find out she is not really dead.

an idea that could start the next big expansion and possibly several smaller expansions would be the neighboring city of Brideston. several heroes already come from there, Rachelle, Victor, and Stacy. we could even see that Amanda's wealthy parents are in Brideston.

there is may other things that i would love to see, so we will have to waiting for the next LNOE expansion.

I think that is a great idea. I was thinking the game needed an Asylum or a Prison (in terms of map boards anyway).

Mark
365ZED
02-23-2011, 06:43 PM
(02-23-2011 04:34 PM)365ZED Wrote:  
(02-23-2011 04:04 PM)Vin Oup Wrote:  it has been mention a lot in cards and background stories, but i would love to see the Widowcrest Asylum. and a hero that would start there would be Sally's mother, as we find out she is not really dead.

I think that is a great idea. I was thinking the game needed an Asylum or a Prison (in terms of map boards anyway).

Mark
365ZED

or if that would take away from the small town feel maybe a prison bus or jail add on
02-23-2011, 07:34 PM
-I want to see some official scenarios and cards that make use of some of the unused/underused tokens, such as the forklift and motorcycle, the money and safe tokens, and the radioactive blobs (Though those can be used in the scenario that comes with the radioactive green minis).
-Some new boards, maybe different shapes. I really like the "Rescue at Dawn" setup that elwatoplus created here, would like to see boards that change the shape of the playing field.
-A deluxe set of 21 unique prepainted minis, each a different zombie and another set of unique prepainted zombie heroes (HA! right, I can dream, can't I?)
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
(02-23-2011 07:34 PM)robottroubles Wrote:  -I want to see some official scenarios and cards that make use of some of the unused/underused tokens, such as the forklift and motorcycle, the money and safe tokens, and the radioactive blobs (Though those can be used in the scenario that comes with the radioactive green minis).
-Some new boards, maybe different shapes. I really like the "Rescue at Dawn" setup that elwatoplus created here, would like to see boards that change the shape of the playing field.
-A deluxe set of 21 unique prepainted minis, each a different zombie and another set of unique prepainted zombie heroes (HA! right, I can dream, can't I?)

In regards to new boards, I would love to see some double-sided boards. Maybe outdoors on one side and a HUGE indoors on the other of 4 L-shaped boards. Giving the player more to choose from. I'd love pre-painted miniatures, too. But that's a little bit much, I think.

Watchmen02

Mark
365ZED
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM
I would love to have a board with a Shopping Center on it, to recreate the movie Dawn of the Dead. It would be nice to search the stores for items and having at one point the mall flodded with zombies. I´m already working on 4 square boards that together form the Shopping Center (to make it huge) that can be played as a stand alone scenario.
02-23-2011, 09:52 PM
(02-23-2011 08:43 PM)elwatoplus Wrote:  I would love to have a board with a Shopping Center on it, to recreate the movie Dawn of the Dead. It would be nice to search the stores for items and having at one point the mall flodded with zombies. I´m already working on 4 square boards that together form the Shopping Center (to make it huge) that can be played as a stand alone scenario.

I love this idea
02-23-2011, 11:32 PM
I'd love a huge in door building, it would just kinda suck to get taken over or lights out played on it
02-24-2011, 01:31 AM
(02-23-2011 11:32 PM)thegamelord Wrote:  I'd love a huge in door building, it would just kinda suck to get taken over or lights out played on it

maybe individual stores could get taken over or lights out but not the entire building
02-24-2011, 05:00 AM
I know there's already a graveyard next to the church, but I'd like to see a big cemetery. Some houses belonging to the residents would be neat too. Love that mall idea, btw.

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]