Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This could be our last night...
09-07-2011, 06:54 PM
This could be our last night...
I have currently be playing the Carnival Heroes from IFOS with LNOE games boards.

1st question. Do you use power tokens on these chars. while playing LNOE cards to use ability's or do you give the player chance to use that special ability for free once per turn or fight like other LNOE chars.? (ex. JoJo's add plus 1 to fight dice. Allow no power tokens and do that once per turn/fight or do power tokens?)

2nd question. On the card this could be our last night (where you pick a male and female char. and they lose their turn (in same space), can this card be used with JoJo? It doesn't state if JoJo is male or female so....
(sick question but things like this happen, me and a friend argued that I couldn't use this card on him and the Nurse, I argued that I could (mainly bc it was really going to help me win)).

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: This could be our last night...
#1: The rules for this are in the back of the IFOS rule book.

#2: Since I house rule that the LNOE card can be used on *any pair* (as long as it's not the priest with his special ability), I'd also extend it to Jojo...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-07-2011, 09:25 PM
That just makes for some sexy pairings. I approve.

However, no, animals can not get jiggy with the farmer's daughter or the prom queen

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
09-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I have went through the rules on crossing these heroes into LNOE but it doesn't say if you do or do not use power tokens for their ability's. So here lately I have just been using them, but I'm still not sure.

09-14-2011, 09:04 PM
(09-07-2011 07:42 PM)mqstout Wrote:  #1: The rules for this are in the back of the IFOS rule book.

#2: Since I house rule that the LNOE card can be used on *any pair* (as long as it's not the priest with his special ability), I'd also extend it to Jojo...

My house rule allows for the Priest and any student. I think Jenny could get jiggy with an animal ? I seen stuff on the internet yah know Zombie13 (its just funny)

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
That makes it too easy for zombies. Keep pairs exactly how the card is worded. If that can't happen. IE: Last night with 4 men, discard it and draw a new one.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
09-15-2011, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 03:44 PM by mqstout.)
Orguss is afraid of a little Billy-on-Johnny action? Zombie03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2011, 04:04 PM
lol. I agree with Orguss from a gameplay perspective that the turn-loss cards should be played as written. Otherwise it gives us zombies too many golden opportunities to shut the heroes down. Besides, that's what Bickering is for Watchmen02
09-15-2011, 04:15 PM
@ Orguss I do not play it as bickering. I only play it on any 2 models. Im sorry if I live in the real world. Where it is illegal to Discriminate against Homosexuality. So...they can have their own Last Night on Earth any way they want. and....well...yup. Priest and students do happen also. Sorry it is true. (all in jest)

Sally watches as Jake and Billy play with little Dick. LMAO

I never included the concept of Last Night on Earth Orgy, 4 men. I have pulled off 2 couples going at it at once, but they were in seperate building so no orgy.

go on, i know you wanna trade....what card am i holding on to ?

@mqstout LOL

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah I'm with PJ, I dont play it like bickering, I just play on any two models except father Joseph, to bring a more Real Life feel to the game. I would allow it to be played on Joseph but because it states on his character sheet that hes not affected, I give him the benefit of being a True Faithful Priest.