Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This could be our last night...
09-17-2011, 03:42 PM
RE: This could be our last night...
(09-15-2011 03:44 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Orguss is afraid of a little Billy-on-Johnny action? Zombie03

I'd watch ;P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2011, 02:43 PM
RE: This could be our last night...
I think you misunderstood my example of 4 men. If you draw last night on earth and there is NO girl in the game at all, it's a wasted card. Discard it next turn and draw a new one as standard. I try my best not to house rule anything. There are too many cards that cause loss of hero turns that allowing the restrictions to be overruled causes for some serious imbalance. I personally don't care if a bear starts taking Billy's innocence, I find the story to be postworthy for the world to hear. I would laugh myself to comatose. It's more the fact that allowing it allows the martians/zombies to win that much easier.

If you look at martians, the cards that skip turns are pretty much worded "Two heroes"

However, that's the beauty of the game, if your zombie player is weak and the hero players are strong, it can be tipped in favor by allowing it.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply