Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This game rules!!!
12-28-2012, 05:12 AM
This game rules!!!
I got this game cause I wanted an alien game,a break from zombies. And cause I could mix it with lnoe. I come to find I think I like this game better. But to a more interesting point. My fav scenarios are blow em outta the sky and the super Zard beast. I was playing Zard beast today and won on the last turn. My god it was crazy, half my team lost their first turn and ended up with the beast.i was running around healing and the strong man didn't do the final blowInsane19 but at least we did it.i accually used 1 of the cabbage to heal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: This game rules!!!
Glad you like it. I like it better than LNOE even though the game engine is the same and I love zombies (makes you think I'd lean towards LNOE), but the lack of expansions is killing it for me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah they definitely need more content. I'm sick of the weird looking Bearded lady, she's usefull but creepy looking.
12-29-2012, 02:39 AM
I am glad to see this post, as I got this game for Christmas and absolutely love it. While it is the same basic game as LNoE (or the same game that LNoE would become with all of its expansions), IfOS adds so much more complexity to the 'bad guy' side of things.

As a base game, IfOS is (in my humblest of opinions) right behind Fortune & Glory as the best work that Flying Frog has produced.

And the theme just slays me. Say what you will about Angelica the Bearded Lady, but JoJo the Dancing Bear and Archibald the Human Cannonball are two of the greatest game characters ever created. In our very first game, those two nearly destroyed the big tent with kerosene, a lighter, and a well tossed (if ill advised) bomb. Pure chaos - and one of the funniest game sessions I have ever been part of.

If Conquest of Planet Earth can get a big boxed expansion, I would like to imagine that IfOS stands a good chance of receiving one of its own. Rumors don't look good for anything this year, but maybe 2014 will see some love thrown the carny's way.

... Heck, I'd be more than happy with a Hero/Scenario Pack web exclusive. I typically sneer away anything 'web exclusive', but this game has really hooked me; Advanced Abilities Supplement, here I come!
12-29-2012, 05:40 AM
At this point, there's still a lot of concepts that FFP can use for IFOS expansions - new Carnies (magician? lion tamer, anyone?), new Martian types, a new Cartwright, and so on. I'd be happy even if I get a Hero Pack for this game.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 06:10 AM
I got this for Christmas as well and you're right... it's Awesome!!!
01-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Ok, now I need to buy it, thanks. More money to spend. Are you happy now, aren't you all? Insane21

lol, seriously, looking forward to buy it, but first I have to expand my LNoE first...but thanks for the feedback, I was looking for it Zombie17

[img]http://www.uplay.it/ci5120013-morthoron.jpg[/img]
04-03-2013, 09:48 PM
this game is F-ing awesome