Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on soB
11-25-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Thoughts on soB
I know what you mean - this was actually my first KS, and I'm totally drained from the last month of comments, Q&A sessions, interacting with other backers, posting stuff here...it's exhausting.

I don't know how people can back multiple big projects a year. I just wouldn't have the strength (or bank) for it.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 12:15 PM by Old Dwarf.)
New Update from FFG

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034...sts/681048

Pledge Manager still a few weeks away (great if you need time to raise some cash for Add-ons /Upgrades)
& Jargono Chick with under boob-Life is good.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2013, 01:20 AM
Does anyone else think that this boardgame could be awesomely translated into a video game action/dungeon crawler like Torchlight or Diablo 4? That would be so much fun and would seem to be similar to how the boardgame is going to be played.

I can't wait for the boardgame and have been searching for games that are similar to keep my interest. I pledged Minecart level.
12-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome to TZG fellow MC. They(FFG) made a Great Board Game out of Gears War so I guess the process can be reversed. I believe
Games Workshop has a Vid on WarHammer Quest.

Co-Op Dungeon Crawls I have WarHammer Quest so until SoB comes out it fills the itch but yes it will be a long wait till August.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: