Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Three more variants
04-06-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 04:27 PM by Fizzgaz.)
Three more variants

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Three more variants
And another    
04-07-2014, 02:31 PM
i deffinately like the fire thru option on the 50cal.. makes perfect sense!

explain the other fire item with the poker?
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
It's as if you have had the poker in a fire. It would penetrate skull easier with a little heat.
04-07-2014, 04:37 PM
These are awesome! Love them all. The M-95 is definitely really bad @$$. Funny enough, though, my favorite of this group is actually "Helping Hand." I don't know why in particular, but I just think that is a really cool idea. Plus, it kind of fits thematically. A surprise character shows up just in the nick of time to help you out when you need it. Really cool!
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
The BIG gun was my mates idea, I liked the idea that to set up the gun you wouldn't have time to move. The character coming to help, I think is movie gold. I play it, story wise, he/she runs in to help and either dies trying or once they help, here a scream and run off to help. My favourite is the tree, I like, thematically, "oh shit, zombies," 'CRACK' zombie dies. "That was a stroke of luck"
04-07-2014, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 12:00 AM by samuraitrev.)
Great looking cards.
Does the Falling Tree kill Zombie Heroes and the Behemoth?

Just to check. Do you still need to have Line of Sight to shoot a Zombie through a wall with the M95 Barrett? I mean all players can fire through walls they're next to already or is it like this? [H][S][S][W][Z]
H = Hero
S = (Empty) Space
W = Wall
Z = Zombie

Don't get me wrong it's cool but I'm a little bit confused by the firing through walls mechanics.Zombie20
+1 Rep
04-08-2014, 08:13 AM
No just standards. Specials take a wound. May need to re word
The thru wall works in the same way as one of the bitf hero upgrades. It means if you are not next to a wall you may still shoot through it. If you are next to a wall you may shoot through an additional wall.
04-08-2014, 02:33 PM
I like Helping Hand and Falling Tree. I'm awaiting the clarification on if it auto-kills a Zombie with multiple wounds though.

Maybe it would cause one wound and then pin them for a certain number of rounds?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-08-2014, 03:50 PM
The idea was to kill standard zombies but I like the idea of trap/wound