Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'Til Death do us part
10-18-2011, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2011 11:42 AM by Old Dwarf.)
'Til Death do us part
The newest addition to the Mansions of Madness Print on Demand.

(Thank God this came out-I was afraid Zombie67 would have
nothing to look forward to at Christmas after his Birthday haulWatchmen02

It started out as a harmless boast in a quiet Innsmouth pub. But what seemed an unlikely drunken yarn will quickly become a living nightmare, as you and your fellow investigators
set out to find the truth behind rumors of ghastly human reanimation! Can you solve the mystery behind these gruesome rituals, or will become their next unholy sacrifice?

OD

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_n...?eidn=2741

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2011, 01:38 PM
RE: 'Til Death do us part
(10-18-2011 11:41 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  (Thank God this came out-I was afraid Zombie67 would have
nothing to look forward to at Christmas after his Birthday haulWatchmen02

Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17 Zombie17

Thanks for the heads up. I have got the Season of the Witch expansion but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I really like the idea of Print on Demand as its a way to keep a game fresh without having to wait for ages for a full expansion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply