Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak Game Report 4 Radio For Help.
03-16-2013, 03:20 AM
RE: Timber Peak Game Report 4 Radio For Help.
I played this scenario tonight and played as zombies and beat the heroes on turn 6 they had some bad luck looking for the tools and repair parts! This was a fun one I think my favorite is still mountain of the dead but this one is very difficult.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2013, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 04:52 AM by samuraitrev.)
(03-16-2013 01:55 AM)SirTommyKittens Wrote:  Keep 'em coming! I thoroughly enjoyed this. Watchmen02

I will and thanks for the encouragement!

(03-16-2013 03:20 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I played this scenario tonight and played as zombies and beat the heroes on turn 6 they had some bad luck looking for the tools and repair parts! This was a fun one I think my favorite is still mountain of the dead but this one is very difficult.

Mountain of the Dead is an amazing scenario! How did you win? Did you kill 3 Heroes? Or did you take out the Generator?
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 04:18 PM by alderdust.)
(03-16-2013 03:20 AM)alderdust Wrote:  I played this scenario tonight and played as zombies and beat the heroes on turn 6 they had some bad luck looking for the tools and repair parts! This was a fun one I think my favorite is still mountain of the dead but this one is very difficult.

Quote:Mountain of the Dead is an amazing scenario! How did you win? Did you kill 3 Heroes? Or did you take out the Generator?

I was able to take out the generator they left the Sherriff guarding the generator with his shotgun and he took out 7 zombies with it before it finally ran out of ammo I soon had a couple shambles to get to him to finish the Sherriff off and then used vicious attack to cause two wounds to the generator.
03-17-2013, 03:10 AM
(03-16-2013 04:17 PM)alderdust Wrote:  

Quote:Mountain of the Dead is an amazing scenario! How did you win? Did you kill 3 Heroes? Or did you take out the Generator?

I was able to take out the generator they left the Sherriff guarding the generator with his shotgun and he took out 7 zombies with it before it finally ran out of ammo I soon had a couple shambles to get to him to finish the Sherriff off and then used vicious attack to cause two wounds to the generator.

Sweet victory for the Zombies and nice use of the vicious attack.
03-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah it was thrilling I almost think you need to leave two heroes guarding the generator.
03-21-2013, 05:16 AM
I like how you add dialogue to your games, gives them flavor.
03-21-2013, 02:54 PM
(03-21-2013 05:16 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote:  I like how you add dialogue to your games, gives them flavor.

Cheers Kev, thanks for giving the game report a look.
03-21-2013, 04:16 PM
(sniff!)

Nobody noticed Jake's broken Pickaxe on the ground on Turn 11

Keep those eyes peeled readers!Watchmen02