Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak vs. Blood in the Forest
09-05-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Timber Peak vs. Blood in the Forest
I own everything for LNOE and ATOE. In short, every "big box" production and/or expansion is an absolute MUST HAVE!

The actual contents of said big boxes are subordinate to this MUST HAVE prerequisite. Zombie13

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 04:21 PM
(09-05-2013 02:30 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I pre-ordered Blood in the Forest at GenCon. I got the whole review at the booth and the pre-order was a no brainer. I got a pack of three feral zombies and the behemoth zombie for pre-ordering. They are very cool and I can't wait for Blood in the Forest!!

What do the feral zombies look like? Are they a different sculpt as compared to the other zombie models or just a different color?

I can't seem to find any pics of them.
09-05-2013, 04:57 PM
(09-05-2013 04:21 PM)sgiove Wrote:  
(09-05-2013 02:30 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I pre-ordered Blood in the Forest at GenCon. I got the whole review at the booth and the pre-order was a no brainer. I got a pack of three feral zombies and the behemoth zombie for pre-ordering. They are very cool and I can't wait for Blood in the Forest!!

What do the feral zombies look like? Are they a different sculpt as compared to the other zombie models or just a different color?

I can't seem to find any pics of them.

Here's a picture of the back of the box. You can see the Feral Zombies at the bottom right corner of the BitF section. The new Heroes and the Behemoth are on there too.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
09-05-2013, 09:54 PM
They're also on the Gen Con video - held up on a hand to camera.
09-05-2013, 10:08 PM
I will try to post a picture later tonight. They are red.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Oh my god! I want the new blood in the forest stuff so bad I think I really am going to burst...lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 10:22 PM
(09-05-2013 10:08 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I will try to post a picture later tonight. They are red.

Just saw them in the video. I've never gotten to the end of the video before. Thanks!