Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak Pistol
01-14-2013, 04:03 PM
Timber Peak Pistol
I don't have the game in front of me but the card says the pistol may fire twice.

Does that mean that they can target a zombie, kill(or miss) it then target another zombie in range and fire at that?

Or can the heroes only target one zombie and fire twice only if the first shot missed.

The police shotgun says that they can continue to target zombies in range. I'm thinking unless the card says that you can target another zombie you can't. You just get two chances to kill a zombie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2013, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 10:40 PM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Timber Peak Pistol
(01-14-2013 04:03 PM)drewkill Wrote:  Does that mean that they can target a zombie, kill(or miss) it then target another zombie in range and fire at that?

THIS is how our group plays it.

I'm sure one of the more experienced heads around here will drop by with a more formal response at some point.

Also, welcome to the Forums drewkill.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
01-15-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Timber Peak Pistol
(01-14-2013 10:39 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  Also, welcome to the Forums drewkill.

Thanks I've found a lot of answers on these forums already but I couldn't find anything on the pistol.