Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak and The Coast, release in June?
05-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Timber Peak and The Coast, release in June?
This isn't official word from the Frog, but the June New release catalog for ACD has info on both Timber Peak and The Coast. Looks like we're gonna see these a little early!!

http://www.acdd.com/newrelease.aspx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: Timber Peak and The Coast, release in June?
I would bet on a pre-order... but who knows...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
05-15-2012, 10:52 PM
It do seem a tad early & my wallet could stand the wait till Fall but if it's sell the other Kidney for the Coast....so be it!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-15-2012, 11:16 PM
I could be wrong, but this is a distributor, correct? It looks like that is when the items in question become available for pre-order? Not the actual release date(s)? I'd LOVE to have them as early as June, but I'm not for sure that's what this is...?

(05-15-2012 10:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  It do seem a tad early & my wallet could stand the wait till Fall but if it's sell the other Kidney for the Coast....so be it!

OD

I like the way you think. Zombie03
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Dang... just got Zombicide on Kickstarter... i simply don't have the money for it...

05-27-2012, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 06:51 AM by jimbal.)
Just joined up a few days ago after checking out flying frogs site and found that I have missed out on all the expansions except growing hunger.
Now I have a list of a ton of stuff I want to get for LNOE and yet another expansion on the way...I am far too poor for this. The new expansion looks great and I am gonna have to start getting some of the smaller expansions now, except the supplement stock up since I cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, this place looks like fun, hope to hang around a bit

edit: Just saw the blood in the forest expansion info too, now there are 2 more to pony up for...arrrrg
05-29-2012, 10:53 PM
(05-27-2012 06:39 AM)jimbal Wrote:  Just joined up a few days ago after checking out flying frogs site and found that I have missed out on all the expansions except growing hunger.
Now I have a list of a ton of stuff I want to get for LNOE and yet another expansion on the way...I am far too poor for this. The new expansion looks great and I am gonna have to start getting some of the smaller expansions now, except the supplement stock up since I cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, this place looks like fun, hope to hang around a bit

edit: Just saw the blood in the forest expansion info too, now there are 2 more to pony up for...arrrrg

A lot of the small, card only expansions are actually Web Only exclusives that you can only get through FFP's web store (including Stock Up) Zombie03
---MS Watchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-30-2012, 10:43 AM
jimbal if you don't have much money you should consider saving for Timber Peak... it will be a real revampede on the gameplay....

05-31-2012, 08:29 AM
i can probably talk someone into getting it for me as a present, my wife's car needs fixed and its gonna be a pretty big bill so no fun stuff for a while, then again its not out yet, money may not be so tight when it comes around
05-31-2012, 10:20 AM
cant wait. we arelmost in june but no official news...
uff...