Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Combining Scenarios
12-16-2015, 12:46 PM
Combining Scenarios
Has anyone had any success with combining scenarios? I tried it using the Find/Save the Townsfolk and Airstrike scenario which was quite fun and kept the game going at a fast/intense pace. Are there any others that you all have tried, that seem to mesh well together (with a little tweaking)?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2015, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2015 01:52 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Combining Scenarios
I've never combined simultaneously, but I have done back-to-back scenarios, such as find the townsfolk then escape in the truck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-16-2015, 02:39 PM
No. Neat idea though. That's not something we've even thought of doing. Now you've got me thinking...

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
12-16-2015, 04:08 PM
That's a great idea FuManJew! Now my gears are grinding...
04-18-2016, 11:44 PM
I never thought of using more than one scenario in a game. I am going to have to try that out next time I run a game of LNOE. Zombie14
04-19-2016, 05:27 PM
What tweaking did you do to balance the game. I most cases combining scenarios will just add objectives to the heroes making it harder for them. Did you make the lose condition harder to reach, use the dot system to give heroes bonuses or other?