Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too many secrets
09-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Too many secrets
I just want to clarify this rule. On the gaining of a third Secrets card all are revealed and subsequent ones added if necessary? And any Evil card trumps all previous. Are neutral cards discarded or kept as this may effect the Too Many Secrets trigger in future.

I had the amusing situation yesterday where a Town Elder was both a Hero of the People and a Coward. Despite his bravado he fled before the first Showdown fight round!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Too many secrets
I believe the only time any secrets are discarded is when the elder turns evil.

That's an amusing scenario on that Elder. So his Hero of the People status was all fluff - and when it came time to step up in the face of real danger he high-tailed it. Very funny theatrically!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
09-12-2013, 10:06 PM
(09-12-2013 11:21 AM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  I believe the only time any secrets are discarded is when the elder turns evil.

That's an amusing scenario on that Elder. So his Hero of the People status was all fluff - and when it came time to step up in the face of real danger he high-tailed it. Very funny theatrically!

And that's why we love FFP games! ;-)
09-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Agreed! One of the many reasons anyway.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...