Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Townsfolk Allies
03-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Townsfolk Allies
I have 2 questions about Townsfolk Allies.
1) Are zombies within range of them affected by hunger? I would think so, otherwise it would be unfair to Plague Carriers.
2) If some effect says "Roll a d6. Zombies are killed on X+, Heroes are killed on Y+". Like an explosion of sorts. How does this affect Townsfolk Allies? We assigned them a number between the zombies and the heroes, figuring if an explosion can kill heroes, it should affect Townsfolk.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: Townsfolk Allies
The guys can answer this better than I but as for if the townsfolk are being used more like an item the hero drags around than no they are not attracted by hunger and they can't die such as Hunt for Survivors. If the game is one where the townsfolk are "townsfolk Allies" and can kill zeds such as say in Rescue Mission the husband and I play that the zombies are not affected by hunger as the townsfolk can't move on their own but because they can be killed they are killed during an explosion the same as a hero.
03-19-2011, 02:45 AM
RE: Townsfolk Allies
My best guess, applying the rules as stated, Townsfolk Allies would not be affected by explosions or affect Zombie Hunger. Townsfolk Heros introduced in the online scenario "Run for It", on the other hand, count as actual Heros.