Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Townsfolk Heroes
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 06:17 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
Townsfolk Heroes
So how exactly do Townsfolk Heroes work in the Run For It scenario? In the SOTF expansion they talk about Townsfolk Allies but I don't think it's the same rule for the Run for It scenario.

In RfI scenario if the TH are treated like normal heroes, how do some of their special abilities work when normally you would lose the card after playing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 09:21 PM
RE: Townsfolk Heroes
Townfolk Heroes were released with the Run for It scenario. I dont have that with me (at work) Check the Run for It scenario sheet

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
04-11-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Townsfolk Heroes
(04-10-2012 09:21 PM)PJON Wrote:  Townfolk Heroes were released with the Run for It scenario. I dont have that with me (at work) Check the Run for It scenario sheet

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that the scenario ran to three sheets and hadn't read it!!