Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trapped Dead (steam daily deal 4th April)
04-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Trapped Dead (steam daily deal 4th April)
Today's steam daily deal is a zombie game called Trapped Dead. I just watched the trailer video and it looked pretty interesting. It's only $2:49 today so I figured even if it's not fantastic that's not a large amount of money to have lost.

It has online co-op which might be good.

Once it's finished downloading and I've had a go, I'll come back and post my initial thoughts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 02:25 AM
RE: Trapped Dead (steam daily deal 4th April)
Just looked at the trailer and it seems promising.
Looking forward to your thoughts on it Thraxas.
04-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Tried playing online, but couldn't find anyone. Insane19

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
04-12-2012, 07:35 AM
I found it quite enjoyable. At first I wasn't sure about the controls but they work well enough. You click on the ground and your guy walks there, the camera is controlled by the keyboard. I have played the 2nd mission a few times now and I am unable to beat it. The zombies are pretty brutal. In order to host a co-op game you need to have completed the 2nd mission. I couldn't join any co-op games as none were available when I was playing.

If you like zombie games then I think you'd probably get enjoyment out of this. If anyone from here wants to try co-op we could try to set up a time. I'll just have to beat that 2nd mission first.
04-13-2012, 02:10 AM
lol, Im stuck on the same mission. The thing is you can run past the zombies, but they'll follow you forever. You can't lose em!

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
04-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I tried sneaking past, attacking them with the gun, using the baseball bat. All these options have failed. So I'm trying to partially sneak and use the bat as the gun attracts heaps more zombies when it goes off and they hear the noise.

Despite all this losing, I'm still enjoying it.
10-12-2012, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 04:48 PM by RebeccaHuff.)
Well, there's no problem if try to figure out on how to play this game though it is only cheap and for sure suit on our gadgets like PS3.

Free online zombie games