Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Trapped!" question
08-22-2013, 09:35 PM
"Trapped!" question
Hello everybody!
For a card like "Trapped!" with reads...
"Play this card at the end of the Zombie Turn to choose a Hero and roll a D6. Immediately place that many Zombies from your Zombie Pool in any spaces adjacent to the chosen Hero (Limit one new Zombie per adjacent space)."

What happens if you have the max # of zombies already on the board? Can you add those extra due to the card's ability? Or could you remove zombies from elsewhere on the board to place them next to a hero, in accordance with "Trapped!"?

Obviously it is a big strategic advantage if you are able to place them next to the hero, and seeing as though I am normally the Zombie player, I have to explore all avenues that could lead to brains. Thanks for input!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: "Trapped!" question
If there are no zombies in the Zombie pool, then you won't be able to place any Zombies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 09:58 PM
To add to this, what if the hero is in a corner space on the board and only has 3 eligible spaces to place zombies, but you roll higher than 3? I'm assuming the remainder are wasted?

Or really any situation where the roll exceeds the number of available spaces (and assuming you have enough zombies available to accomodate the number rolled on the die)?
08-23-2013, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 12:44 AM by Spidey NZ.)
I assume you can't place anymore zombies on the board. never really happens with me as i have the starting set zombies, grave dead, grave weapons, and timber peak set.

I probably wouldn't use it on a hero where the maximum would be 3. i try to maximise its effect

this is my favourite card. i rolled a six with it the other day, on a hero who was out in the open. there is still enough space for them to escape if you don't block off the exits, which i pretty much always do
08-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Cards tell you when you remove zombies from elsewhere on the board. If your pool is empty, you don't get them all. And if it's an edge and you roll more than adjacent spaces, you don't get them all because of the limit on this card.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user