Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change!
07-06-2012, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:11 PM by StayPuft.)
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change!
So, I've been trying to avoid the temptation to come here and request access to the downloads section. Just like with the expansions, I kind of wanted to wait until I'd played the game for a while before beginning to look at some of the custom stuff people created (custom scenarios and stuff) and trying some of that out.

But, the temptation is just getting too strong! LOL! I may still wait a little bit to actually USE any of it, but I'm too curious to see what kind of awesome stuff you guys have come up with, and maybe get inspiration for my own.

So, I am formally requesting access as I can no longer deny my urge to feed on brains! Juicy, juicy brains! Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change!
You should already be there... Really!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 09:43 PM
True true

I am the reason God stopped watching.
07-07-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm sure when The Great Worm surfaces again he'll take care of you.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-07-2012, 05:23 AM
You, who raises the bar for threads aren't there already? Now if anyone should, it should be you.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
07-07-2012, 12:18 PM
You have my vote Magnificent Marshmellow Man!
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Wow! Thanks for all the kind words, everybody! I hope that soon my transformation will be complete, and I will join the official zombie horde! ;-)

I also hope my game night this week goes well, and hopefully we either do it again, or I get some gaming buddies out of it, or even better, both! I hope something like that happens, because then I can play this game a lot more, and start to add in expansions/supplements, and start using some custom scenarios and stuff! :-) Plus, hopefully my group could dream up our own custom scenario and bring it back here to TZG!
07-20-2012, 07:19 PM
I noticed you can actually donate to the site to gain access. For the record, I BADLY want to donate to this site. I love this site so much that I want to help in any way I can. Unfortunately, for the time being, I don't have extra money lying around. We do okay, but some months are worse than others and all money winds up going to bills.

However,

Even if I become a full member tomorrow based just on my status here and my request, I will still be donating whatever I can once I do have some extra cabbage lying around. ;-) Anything I can do to help keep this site around.
07-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah, Sarku Sarku SarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarku​SarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarku​SarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarkuSarku​
07-21-2012, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2012 12:14 AM by Sarku.)
So sorry... this one must've escaped my attention. It is done.

3 bouts of sickness and this thing called work has really left my brain rattled...
Also, recently, I might have made a mistake upgrading some users. If this effects you, let me know and I'll fix it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga