Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tumblers - Special dice cup
08-10-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Tumblers - Special dice cup
I don't think I would buy one of these dice cups mostly because I can get them from the hardware store for about a third of the cost. They are usually found in the fastener storage and organizational section next to the plano boxes. It would need some foam or rubber in the bottom to make it flat inside but even with that extra cost they should still come in under $10.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:55 PM
If you do it post your supplies and cost and some pics of the finished products
08-11-2013, 12:20 AM
I don't think I well be making any, I don't see the point. I use Ultra Pro deck boxes for my hero and zombie decks, so I can just roll my dice into them to keep them from going all over the place. I just was pointing out that you can make them for not to much if you wanted to.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
08-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Sry for the late answer.
The could "trampoline" a little more in my opinion, but it is cool, when you hit the tumbler onto the table ^^.

I got a dice tower by my own, but it takes space on the table, and when you put it into a corner, not everyone could reach it.
And a dice tower is loud, not everyone like it... even if they will lose ^^ Or it is late.
I like the cube towers for Shogun, Wallenstein and Amerigo Zombie17

And about 10 or a dozen dice will have enough space in the med size cup.

I'm just a dreaming zombie...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user