Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tune to get you in the Mindset (LNoE)
01-20-2013, 12:23 PM
Tune to get you in the Mindset (LNoE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzTLNXfTquA

The song is "Bullets" by Archive.

Listen and step into the shoes of the many heroes of Woodinvale or Timber Peak.

The ordinary facing extraordinary times. Not everyone is born of battle, but forced in the crossfire of a blistering sky.
The rotting mass of undead shambling towards you. Their jaws puncturing and hanging lifelessly.
Dragging sickles and machetes, wrapped awkwardly in deadly wire. Bloated and bleeding out.

They come for you to strip your weapon from your hand, and your hand from your body.

In the ugliness of battle and death, each surreal, shimmering slug dancing across the air into the risen rot.

Was it you that awakened the dead?
Did you swear to protect the people of your town?
No matter the reason...
No one is going to save you and yours except yourself.
Time to take some personal responsibility.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2013 03:27 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Tune to get you in the Mindset (LNoE)
Great track. I played it whilst painting miniatures. Definitely has the post apocalyptic feel. I would buy that and put it on my playlist when playing LNoE. Anyone else who listens to it, play the full track. (Goes off to look up more Archive material)

+1 Rep
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply