Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight Imperium
06-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Twilight Imperium
It's not a zombie/horror game, but it is probably my favorite board game out there. I have NEVER played two game that where similar, other than maybe having the same races every now and then. I just love that the board changes every time you play. On one game you could be struggling for resources and on the next you could have the most defensible layout you have ever seen. The game really makes you look at the style of game play that you have and stretch yourself for some of the races. There can be exceptions to every rule, and a caveat the every exception. All expansions are just golden. The games can last for quite a while though. If you do play make sure that you have plenty of time and you will have a wonderful gaming experience. Watchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Twilight Imperium
I am interested in this game but there is no way I can convince my friends to commit an entire day to play a game. Maybe I will get a chance to try it some day.
06-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Really cool Game but as August notes the time commitment & # of players to do it justice
are beyond me. I do have Rex (the TLI rethemed Dune) .

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-03-2015, 10:13 PM
I personally prefer to place with 4 players total. That way everyone gets two initiatives apiece. Once everyone knows how to play the game I have play some that only last five to six hours Watchmen02 About as long as a REALLY good game of LNoE.

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"