Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Good secrets
08-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Two Good secrets
Can someone remind me what happens when Hero of the People and On The Hunt secrets are revealed? Do you choose one or can they both apply to the Town Elder?

Can you apply On the Hunt and then Hero of the People when a Shadow track move into a new segment removes On the Hunt?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Two Good secrets
Why no replies? If I'm being stupid or have a blind spot let me know.
08-20-2013, 01:03 AM
(08-19-2013 05:32 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Why no replies? If I'm being stupid or have a blind spot let me know.

Had a busy weekend & been out of the ATOE loop for a few, so I can't remember. Insane19 When I get home tonight I'll take a look & refresh my memory. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
08-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Just to tidy this one up and for reference, here's Jason's definitive answer to this question on 10/3/08.

"Actually, these two Secrets are NOT mutually exclusive. In this case, you would put the Town Elder's counter onto the board and he would assist any Hero in that space, but you would also take that Elder's card and place them by your Hero character sheet so that he would help you wherever you go." (Jason Hill 10/3/08 BGG)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2699166#2699166
08-20-2013, 11:21 PM
(08-20-2013 09:27 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Just to tidy this one up and for reference, here's Jason's definitive answer to this question on 10/3/08.

"Actually, these two Secrets are NOT mutually exclusive. In this case, you would put the Town Elder's counter onto the board and he would assist any Hero in that space, but you would also take that Elder's card and place them by your Hero character sheet so that he would help you wherever you go." (Jason Hill 10/3/08 BGG)

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2699166#2699166

Saw that last night. Knew there was a BGG answer somewhere. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"