Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two new Fortune and Glory expansions
03-26-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Two new Fortune and Glory expansions
I'm with Zach.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Two new Fortune and Glory expansions
Nonono, great is the adverb I save for LNoE. Good is the adverb for FanG and AToE. Fun is the adverb for CoPE. Amazing is for some of the expansions so far, such as Growing Hunger and Something Wicked. Then there is another adverb for IfOS, but Im not really sure what it is...

Anyways what info I could gather on Rise of the Crimson Hand (RoCH).

Crimson Hand Villains:
Angelica Hamilton
Search 4
Combat 4
Wounds 4
Vindictive – Heroes in her space treat all tests as deadly.

The Inquisitor
Search 5
Combat 3
Wounds ?
Frenzy - Gets +1 Combat for each wound he has taken.

Sir Benjamin Crowley
Search 3
Combat 5
Wounds 7
Tainted – For every fight dice roll of 6 he gets the hero have to discard a gear or 2 glory.
Collection – Gains +1 search for each artifact the villains have.

Major City Epic Events!

New York

1-2 Criminal Underground
Make a cunning 5+XX test. If failed you must pay 2 fortune or discard an Artifact. If passed gain D6 Glory.

3-4 Rampage Through the Streets

5-6 New York World’s Fair
You may purchase Gear and Allies for 3 glory each this turn, and any artifact you sell are woth +2 fortune (instead of the normal +1)

San Francisco

1-2 Earthquake
No hero may interact any further with the city of San Francisco this turn. Also, roll for any (Immobile) Gear and Ally located in San Francisco and discard it on a roll of 3+. Any Hero in the city tskes D6 hits and gains D6 glory.

3-4 Battle on the Bridge
Make a combat 5+XX test. If passed you wrestle the artifact away from your would-be killer, as he falls to his death. Gain a Temple Treasure (an Artifact worth 3 Fortune). If failed you are knocked off the bridge and plummets to the icy waters below, taking 2d6 hits.

5-6 China Town Connections
Look at the top 5 event cards. Chose 2 to keep and discard the rest. Gain 3 glory.

Chicago

1-2 Fire!
No hero may interact any further with the city of Chicago this turn. Also, roll for any (Immobile) Gear and Ally located in Chicago and discard it on a roll of 3+. Any Hero in the city takes D6 hits and gains D6 glory.

5-6 Chicago’s World Fair
You may purchase Gear and Allies for 3 glory each this turn, and any artifact you sell are woth +2 fortune (instead of the normal +1)

Cool!

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Re: Two new Fortune and Glory expansions
I may not agree with some of your adverbs and where they go but all the info under that is fantastic! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user