Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Um, Hello?
02-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Um, Hello?
So I guess we have to 're' introduce ourselves if we haven't posted in awhile. I've been a member of the site since October of 2009. Now since the rules have tightened up, I cannot access ANYTHING that I was able to upon signing up. I even have a gallery of Hero variants that I created and posted here that I can no longer access.

I truly understand the rules and the reasons for them, but quite frankly, I have made contributions to this site, several of my own creations. (and I remember several encouraging posts towards other user's creations)

I'm not going to post a bunch of nonsense just to get my privileges re-instated. I feel very upset about this, as I was a member long before the more strict rules were engaged. I see, and understand, the need for the new rules stemming from the increased traffic to the site. I would gladly pay a monthly premium for access to thezombiegame.com, and I thank the admins for the free access. Hopefully you will consider reinstating, at least some, of my original privileges. I would like to check in on my gallery submissions, with the intent of updating the existing pieces and adding new Hero variants that I would like to share with the community as a whole.

Sincerely yours,
SlickJ1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2011, 05:06 AM
RE: Um, Hello?
Just have to ask. Some folks got left out due to either forgetting you where there, just got overlooked by mistake, or possibly due to inactivity.

I looked over the gallery, and can not find a personal gallery for you, and the site doesn't seem to list uploaders names with images in the other Galleries. So I can't tell what you have or have not done there.

I looked over the few posts you have made (8 total) and see that you do seriously contribute (or have anyway) to discussions if not a lot.

Either PM Sarku, or post the request for your access back in the new board "The Morgue" and I think you will likely get all your access back. I'd do it myself, but I'm the new guy and seeing that I can't find the contributions you mentioned (save for the posts), I'll differ to someone who's been here longer and might remember these things and/or how to look it up, or might know what happened to them.
02-11-2011, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 06:43 AM by Sarku.)
When I updated the site, the gallery got hosed. I had to manually reupload everything. I'll check your account and make sure it's okay.

I checked the account and there were some problems. They are fixed. I'm sorry about the gallery. I'm sure your images are there somewhere. I lost everything in the upgrade and couldn't remember where everything was previously.

Also, thanks for bringing up the gallery problem...that's fixed now.

As for paying a premium... There is a donate button up top... Donations of $10 and greater automatically upgrade your account.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2011, 11:02 AM
And there ya go, differing to someone else gets more done that one might think. Zombie03

Ahh, I see, I use Coppermine myself and thought that was odd and likely a problem.
02-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Damn Tech stuff-this never happened when we had to use real Ink!
Glad you got things straightened out,looking forward to see your new stuff.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Thank you very much for the quick responses. I had just assumed that not being able to view any galleries meant that I'd had priveleges revoked. I look forward to getting back into the thick of it, and I'll be sure to put in a donation soon.

Thanks again!