Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unrelenting Attack
02-18-2018, 11:27 PM
Unrelenting Attack
Unrelenting Attack
Play at the end of a Fight with a Zombie to let the Zombie immediately Fight again.

Today I played a game with my wife. She was a ZP. During fight, my Hero killed a Zombie, but my wife played Unrelenting Attack card then.

I was pretty confused, how to deal with this situation, because Zombie was killed.

What do You think about it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Unrelenting Attack
I believe the zombie must still be on the board in order to play that card. When the zombie is killed, it is moved to the zombie pool.
02-19-2018, 06:59 PM
"my wife played Unrelenting Attack card then" - why? There is no zombie left to deliver the attack. Maybe the card could read "surviving" zombie but IMHO she played the card wrong.
02-22-2018, 12:17 PM
OK. Thanks!
02-23-2018, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2018 08:49 PM by StayPuft.)
Yeah, I would absolutely agree with the others. The zombie obviously would have had to survive the fight in order to attack again. So, I would agree it was played incorrectly. It should only have been able to be played if the zombie involved in the fight the prompted it had survived that first fight.
02-25-2018, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2018 03:19 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
It shows the sense in the Zombies attacking in groups, or at least in pairs. Slowly forming a horde whilst the heroes are desperately searching a building can be very satisfying!