Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update #50/ Discussion
02-11-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 11:06 AM by Old Dwarf.)
Update #50/ Discussion
The Froggers in their latest SoB update have expressed a
desire to continue Game discussions from the KS form
& provided Links on which to do so & of course it included
TZG .So here's their first Topic:

The new topic we put forth is What OtherWorld are you most excited to adventure in and why? Here is a list of the OtherWorlds upcoming and established:
• The Targa Plateau - an ancient abandoned city on an alien world that is now frozen over in an epic ice age
• Swamps of Jargono - a murky swamp world in another dimension, ruled by savage Serpentmen and feral creatures
• Trederra – a planet engulfed in war – they are a slightly higher technology level than our Cowboy Heroes – akin to WWI on Earth
• Caverns of Cynder – underground chambers of molten lava and alien platforms and statues, overrun by fiery demons and Lava Men
• Blasted Wastes – inhospitable wasteland of sulfurous desert and canyons, littered with crashed hulks of rusted spaceships and pools of aqua blue acid.
• Derelict Ship – an immense starship, cruising through space with no one at the helm. Sentry Droids continue whirring through the halls, removing intruders. Much darker forces have infested the shadows.

That's it for now. Happy Gaming!

Frankly it's hard to say for me as I've only been Gaming
in the Mines & all the Otherworlds look cool.

The Core Set Targa Plateau holds a slight edge for me
over the Swamps of Jargono just because of the Ancient
Frozen City setting.

The Trederra world probably would be my next choice just
because it promises enemies with ranged combat abilities.

Frankly I'll probably stay away from the Otherworlds (even
the Core Sets ones) until all the miniatures are available.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply