Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update #52
04-23-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: Update #52
Insane19 man that really sucks ForestRunner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Massively Sucks- FR on another thread Jason Hill asked you to send him an e-mail about
this problem. That was on 3/22/15 did he ever respond?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
04-23-2015, 09:14 PM
(04-16-2015 10:07 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  SP- I trust your using plastic glue or plastic cement for your figs. Regular
Super Glue doesn't work so well.

OD

Good to know. I actually had been using Super Glue because the Flying Frog videos suggested that or plastic cement. Plus, every time he uses the super glue in a video, he pops the piece on for like two F'ing seconds and doesn't have a single issue. I swear, I have to remind myself how awesome a dude he is, because I half want to slug him in the nose. LOL!

I've never really used plastic cement, and therefore didn't know much about it, hence I went for the Super Glue. Maybe I'll find some plastic cement or plastic glue and try again.
04-24-2015, 03:29 AM
StayPuft... have you considered you're having problems because you have giant fat marshmallow fingers, because you're the staypuft marshmallow man? Your Dex skill has got to be really low.
04-28-2015, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 02:38 AM by ForestRunner.)
(04-23-2015 11:41 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Massively Sucks- FR on another thread Jason Hill asked you to send him an e-mail about
this problem. That was on 3/22/15 did he ever respond?

OD

No response other than the automated "we've got your mail" reply. Nothing.

I've actually sought legal advice, just to see what my rights are, and where I can go from here given that I am in Australia, and what is plausible for me to undertake. I'm trying not to be a prick or vindictive in general about this, but I'd like a resolution.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
04-30-2015, 06:36 PM
(04-24-2015 03:29 AM)Raynor Wrote:  StayPuft... have you considered you're having problems because you have giant fat marshmallow fingers, because you're the staypuft marshmallow man? Your Dex skill has got to be really low.

Oh man! That might explain those white chunks of stuff that keep being stuck to the miniatures. Here I thought it was just dried glue. It would also explain why they smell so nice and taste so good when I eat them.

.... I mean..... I'm not eating them. ....Why would I do that? :-P