Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updates from KS via BGG
05-22-2014, 06:48 PM
Updates from KS via BGG
Haven't chrcked SoB KS page for awhile as usually nothing new,
however a BGG poster did..so here's the latest.

Author: Rubric
In case anyone missed them (like I did), full quotes are below.

Noteworthy comments:
-- Still on track for August delivery of Core Sets. Will probably include "one or two small elements" in addition to the Core Sets, but "probably not much".
-- No date is set yet for the Pledge Manager
-- No Hell Train or Belly of the Beast for now, but "wait and see" regarding other un-reached stretch goals.

Quote:

Creator Flying Frog Productions 6 days ago
Hey Guys,

Just checking in! Still super slammed trying to get everything out the door for Core Set production. Things are moving along, but there is not a lot of down time to breathe yet. How is everybody doing? Burning Questions?

@Alex - What are the hanging questions I didn't get to answer last time?

-Jason

Quote:

Creator Flying Frog Productions 6 days ago
@Stampede -- Is all on schedule for August? -- Well, nothing is 100% certain until it’s actually in your hands, but right now it looks like we are still on track to have the Core Sets ready to start shipping out to backers in August.

@Adrian Boddice -- Do you have all of the details needed from the Wanted/Mapmaker level backers? -- We have all of the Wanted level and I believe we have all but one of the Mapmaker levels accounted for now, so yeah, pretty close.

@Adrian -- Pledge Manager? -- Still being worked on. Due to the sheer number of items available as part of the KS, the Pledge Manager requires a lot of organization and artwork to get it up and running. There are also a lot of functionality aspects that are being addressed to make sure that it is solid when it goes live. The short answer I guess is that it’s still in the works and will be unveiled as soon as it is ready.

@Adrian -- Have there been any more unexpected outcomes throughout playtesting that have had to be addressed that you care to share? -- There are always a lot of things that come up in test, but nothing of recent note really stands out to me right at the moment. Things are definitely in the final balance and polish stage for the core sets right now as a lot of the final artwork has already been handed off to manufacture.

@Adrian -- Will you guys be at PAX Australia this year? -- I’m afraid not.

@Alex Colbert -- Will we be able to buy unreached Stretch Goals in the Pledge Manager? -- Well, I can tell you that the Hell Train and the Belly of the Beast will not be available as they would require too much of an additional investment of time and resources at the moment. As for the others, we will have to wait and see.

@Alex -- All Mapmaker and Wanted Levels have been contacted already.

@Alex -- Will we have anything other than the Core Sets come August? -- There will probably be one or two small elements that are ready other than the Core Sets, but probably not much.

-Jason

Quote:

Creator Flying Frog Productions 5 days ago
@Daniel Wandrei -- When can we expect the next Update / Gameplay video? -- Right now we are working around the clock to get the last of the components handed off to manufacture, so Updates are going to be a little slow and any more gameplay info will most likely not be until after the last of it is handed off.

@Brian Aslin -- How far are the core set miniatures into manufacture? eg are they into full production or are some still waiting pass their sign off? -- Most of the figures for the core sets are signed off on and have gone to tooling for the molds. I think there are two figures that are still having one more revision before their tooling begins.

@Brian Aslin -- Are core set punched components in full production? -- Yes!

@Roland Bruno -- Any GenCon events! -- None in the official lineup, but we will have events at our booth.

@Jonathan Buchalter -- Or Kublacon? -- At this point we don’t have the resources to attend a lot of shows, so we currently only hit those local to our area, the GAMA tradeshow to announce new products, and GenCon to release new products (PAX is local to us).

-Jason

Today 10:01 am
Author: 1932f20
Thanks Ken I did miss this. Lots of great information. I can not wait until August!!
Today 10:23 am

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply