Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uploading pictures
06-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Uploading pictures
Hi guys!

Thanks for the fan site, I hope it will continue to grow!

I wish to upload some gaming picture but I can't login on the upload page, is it normal?
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2008 01:15 PM by Sarku.)
RE: Uploading pictures
The way it stands is that the forum and the gallery are (unfortunately) two separate things. I'd love to be able to connect the two. SOOO... I unlocked the gallery to new user registrations as well. So you can go there and register too. It might be UN-efficient for a little while, but I don't think it's too big of a deal and then maybe I can figure out a way to combine the two sections.

I found out how to bridge the two together. I'll be doing this today sometime. FYI. Thanks!

Thanks!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Ok thanks!!!

ARGH, we've only 1,2 mb!!!!! Only 4 files and it's already full... I'll have to reduce the files size!!!
06-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Fallout Wrote:Ok thanks!!!

ARGH, we've only 1,2 mb!!!!! Only 4 files and it's already full... I'll have to reduce the files size!!!

Give me a little while. I'll change that as well. Thanks for your help. This integration may destroy your files. But I backed them up. 5-10 mins. Thanks!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Fallout Wrote:Ok thanks!!!

Integration isn't going to go as smoothly as I thought it would. Sorry about that. BUT, I think you didn't hit your upload limit. You might have exceeded a single file size limit. Single file size is 1.2 megs.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-12-2008, 02:03 PM
No it's the limit for the account... Look what's said when I want to upload another file:

Error
Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your files currently use 982K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota.
06-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Fallout Wrote:No it's the limit for the account... Look what's said when I want to upload another file:

Error
Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 1024K, your files currently use 982K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota.

Should be fixed. Thanks for your assistance!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Hiya,

When I upload pictures it only gives me the option to put them in either "Gaming Pictures" or "Fan Created Items" (if I add a gallery it will allow me to add to there). I cannot add to either "Official Pictures" or " Anything and Everything".

I was going to add a larger version of my avatar to "A&E", which is a photoshopped picture of me, as well as a photoshopped picture of George A Romero I have done.

Any ideas??
Find all posts by this user
06-15-2008, 03:18 PM
zombie67 Wrote:Hiya,

When I upload pictures it only gives me the option to put them in either "Gaming Pictures" or "Fan Created Items" (if I add a gallery it will allow me to add to there). I cannot add to either "Official Pictures" or " Anything and Everything".

I was going to add a larger version of my avatar to "A&E", which is a photoshopped picture of me, as well as a photoshopped picture of George A Romero I have done.

Any ideas??

Permissions must have been set wrong when I created those sections. I think they're fixed now. Thanks for letting me know! Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Cheers!

It works fine now....as you can see by my ugly mug in the "A&E" section!
Find all posts by this user