Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using the new Danger cards
04-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Using the new Danger cards
I've played a few games with the new Danger cards and I really think they add a lot to this game - just what it needed.

I also used the fan-made Danger cards as the game benefits from variety in the Danger deck. However, I may replace these as more official cards come on line with the next two expansions. Either way, the additional cards have taken this game from 'Good' to 'Great'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Using the new Danger cards
I jusr ordered the new danger cards, can't wait to use them
05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
(04-29-2013 06:52 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I've played a few games with the new Danger cards and I really think they add a lot to this game - just what it needed.

I also used the fan-made Danger cards as the game benefits from variety in the Danger deck. However, I may replace these as more official cards come on line with the next two expansions. Either way, the additional cards have taken this game from 'Good' to 'Great'.

I too have received the new danger card set. I also recently printed off the user created danger cards on nice paper. I sleeved all of my danger cards. The deck now feels much more appropriate to the game. That's what this awesome game really needs, is more variety in the dangers you face.

"WEAPONS OVER HERE!"
05-11-2013, 04:39 PM
finally got mine today, can't wait to try them out.