Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VICTORY!
09-18-2008, 06:27 PM
VICTORY!
Finally. Last night while playing lnoe as a zombie with a partner (who had to leave early for work) the zombies won, Quite handily I might add. We played escape in the truck and it seemed as though the humans had it early on by getting the gas and a card the let them get the keys Insane19 However we had all but 1 or two zombies on the board and most wound up on or around the truck.
There were several turns of little action due to bad card draws and small zombie fights someone used their character to lure mu undead away from the truck. He however was killed instantly as I had a card out that let me roll 2 extra fight dice and I played I feel kinda strange making him mine Watchmen02
I hit another human with I feel kinda strange and won a second zombie hero but by then it was getting close to the end of the game. Then one hero went to the same building as the guy with the keys so they could pass them, BIG mistake Watchmen02
Oh I forgot to mention I played overconfident on the guy with the keys so I kept him in his spot, twice by using shamble to get a zombie back to him after he killed one.
Then on the second to last turn the worst thing ever for the humans happened I drew the card that lets you draw 3 more and keep them till the start of your next turn. I think it's called this cant be happening. So I drew the 3 cards and guess what? Another this cant be happening!

The resulting hand was so crazy they couldn't recover, but I had in my hand the winning cards all along 1 bickering to tie up the guy with keys and the guy sent to get them and if that failed the ever popular locked door to keep keys guy in the building!

It was a really exiting game and it still came down to the last turn but I consider it an overwhelming victory given the fact that I had all but 5 zed's on the board including 2 zed heroes and such a powerful hand of cards!

Sorry for the novel but I was exited about finally winning one for the zombie team.
TAKE THAT THINKERS!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2008, 07:08 PM
RE: VICTORY!
congrats Shadow Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
09-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Awesome... I definitely love the stories... wish we'd get them more often!!! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
09-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Sarku Wrote:Awesome... I definitely love the stories... wish we'd get them more often!!! Watchmen02

Once upon a time there was this little girl who had a red hood... :P Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.
09-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I love the battle reports as well.

Some of those games are so exciting, they deserve to be shared!

I get that excited if the Heros win, which is almost never in our games! (it's still fun trying though!)