Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vicious Attack
09-09-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Vicious Attack
That's the way I see it too. You don't have to "use" a hand weapon on the initial roll. You can add it's benefit when you need it. Same with Zombie Fight cards. What's harsh is there are three of those cards in the deck!

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 10:13 PM
With all the Youths running around, this card sure is a killer. Have you guys noticed that in Timber Peak, only 1/3 of the Heroes have two hit boxes?

Timber Peak plays faster compared to the base game, and its because of cards like these.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2013, 06:15 PM
(09-09-2013 10:13 PM)LabRat Wrote:  Timber Peak plays faster compared to the base game, and its because of cards like these.

Yes, and also the Zombie upgrade "Secretly Bitten" that can hit a Hero with an infected marker (and death if they get two of them.)

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Secretly Bitten is not as "Vicious" - Vicious attack insta-kills Youths not needing any other effects, even if they're at full Health. Secretly Bitten doesn't do that, so you can still get a chance to survive.

If you don't have a way to prevent Wounds or cancel Vicious Attack, that's it for your young Hero.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user