Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Victor questions
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Victor questions
Hi< i recently bought the Hero Pack 1 (why, idk) So, it has raised a couple of questions. If you could please help.

The other day Jake was in a game and had "I dont trust em" played on him. Another Hero died and Victor came out as a replinish. So I used a Turn Card, and said its a copy of "I dont Trust em"
I only have 1 copy of it in my Deck. How should this be handled ?

Victor has "I dont Trust em" played on him. Can another Hero use a First Aid kit on him ? Its not really an exchange ? or is it ?

First Aid Kit
Discard to Fully Heal any one Hero in the same or an adjacent space (except during a fight).

“I Don’t Trust 'em”
Play at the start of a Zombie Turn:

Until the start of the next Zombie Turn, Heroes may not trade items. Discard this card.

or

Choose a Hero with keyword Strange. That Hero may not exchange items with any other Hero.

I have another question ?

Can a Hero use Keys during the Zombie turn ?
Keys
The Hero may ignore the effects of Locked Door.

You may discard the Keys while inside a building to draw 2 new Hero cards.

Thankz
PJ

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
RE: Victor questions
I've had the same thing happen when victor enters the gameand I don't trust him was in play. we decided to do the samething you did with the turn card. I am not sure if its right either though.
I would also say that you can use the med kit on him with a different charater since you are using the medkit and not exchanging it.

Eating brains and taking names.
09-19-2011, 09:46 PM
RE: Victor questions
If the Card is already in play then put a number counter #2 on that card showing its effects are on two people.

Yes you can use a first aid kit, its not affected by trade

why would a hero be needing keys during the zombie turn? but to answer the question, I don't see why not
(keep in mind though, that a locked door only counts for the first person going through that door. If a different character comes in behind that character he may enter that door without keys. UNLESS you have growing hunger (which I don't have, it'll be here tomorrow) witch I think has a different locked door that you haft to have keys to unlock it. (I don't know that for sure, I just remember playing with Mr Onearm and he had locked door tokens, that LNOE doesn't come with)

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13