Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video of my custom AToE case!!
07-11-2012, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 01:54 PM by mqstout.)
Video of my custom AToE case!!
Hey guys! A few weeks ago JRSly inspired me to make my own custom case for AToE. Now its finally finished! I just put a video of it up on my youtube channel if you want to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVs6lOAbt3o

Please give me any feedback you can. I plan on making more of these in the future for my other games (FanG whenever I finally get it, and the granddaddy monster Arkham Horror).

http://www.youtube.com/user/MythosGamer/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 01:54 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Video of my custom AToE case!!
(07-11-2012 08:25 PM)MythosGamer Wrote:  Hey guys! A few weeks ago JRSly inspired me to make my own custom case for AToE. Now its finally finished! I just put a video of it up on my youtube channel if you want to check it out.

Please give me any feedback you can. I plan on making more of these in the future for my other games (FanG whenever I finally get it, and the granddaddy monster Arkham Horror).
Looks really cool! I love the look of the black interior, really makes all the components pop out at you. I'd never considered removing the top compartment in the lid to make more room, but that's a really good idea. As time goes on, I'm getting more and more nervous about The Coast and Hero Packs fitting into my current configuration, just a little more head room in the bottom compartment would put my worries to ease, no question.

And now that I'm working on an ATOE app(maybe that'll be a new thread here soon) that handles all the Minion Charts, Mystery Charts and Villain card info...I could easily lose a lot of the paper materials that I'm storing in that lid compartment.

But anyway...fantastic work! And I appreciate the mentions and link, though I think my credit is just a tiny little spark of inspiration, you really went to town on this project and made it your own.
07-12-2012, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 01:55 PM by mqstout.)
(07-12-2012 01:55 AM)JRSly Wrote:  
(07-11-2012 08:25 PM)MythosGamer Wrote:  Hey guys! A few weeks ago JRSly inspired me to make my own custom case for AToE. Now its finally finished! I just put a video of it up on my youtube channel if you want to check it out.

Looks really cool! I love the look of the black interior, really makes all the components pop out at you. I'd never considered removing the top compartment in the lid to make more room, but that's a really good idea. As time goes on, I'm getting more and more nervous about The Coast and Hero Packs fitting into my current configuration, just a little more head room in the bottom compartment would put my worries to ease, no question.

And now that I'm working on an ATOE app(maybe that'll be a new thread here soon) that handles all the Minion Charts, Mystery Charts and Villain card info...I could easily lose a lot of the paper materials that I'm storing in that lid compartment.

But anyway...fantastic work! And I appreciate the mentions and link, though I think my credit is just a tiny little spark of inspiration, you really went to town on this project and made it your own.

Thanks! Im pretty nervous about the coast expansion myself lol. I have room for the cards and maybe the bits and pieces if I move things around but deff wont have room for the board and charts. Looks like Im going to have to keep that stuff in a diff box lol. Im deff interested in hearing about this app your working on! IOS or android?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MythosGamer/videos
07-12-2012, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 04:17 AM by JRSly.)
(07-12-2012 02:07 AM)MythosGamer Wrote:  Thanks! Im pretty nervous about the coast expansion myself lol. I have room for the cards and maybe the bits and pieces if I move things around but deff wont have room for the board and charts. Looks like Im going to have to keep that stuff in a diff box lol. Im deff interested in hearing about this app your working on! IOS or android?
It's a nice kinda apprehension to have at least, since it means The Coast is just a couple months away!

The app is for Android, first since that's the phone and tablet I have, and second because I'm far from any type of programmer and Google put out a free app developer tool that uses a much friendlier graphical interface that makes it quite easy to put together apps with "building blocks". I've wanted to learn some app developing for a long while now, and the ATOE app idea hit me a couple weeks and finally gave me strong motivation to finally give it a try.

I'll put up a thread tonight or tomorrow and give everyone a look.