Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Villians Questions
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
Villians Questions
Started playing the advanced game last night and 2 questions popped up.

When a villian collects 3 fortune the tracker moves forward, but does the 3 fortune they've collected then go away or do they keep the accumulated fortune?

and 2 When a villian collects the last fortune at a temple, do they take the temple as an artifact or not?

thanks again and sorry if this is a repeat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: Villians Questions
For #1 the fortune does go away.

For #2, I have played that the temple goes away, Hero or Villain, because you already collected all the fortune. I am pretty sure that is what the rule book states.
04-02-2013, 09:02 PM
The rule book says heroes collect the temple as an artifact and it's worth 3, but does specify for the villains so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for the reply.
04-02-2013, 09:53 PM
1. The fortune goes away.
2. Unclear. I'll have to read in more detail.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2013, 10:09 PM
thanks mq
04-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Villains do collect the artifact. Nothing says they don't. The text (which Wasteland highlighted above) is the only thing about it. It counts as an artifact in every way. I've seen people post on BGG in agreement as well.
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
What does the term "full" mean when a Villian collects 3 Fortune to move the tracker? I've simply cashed in 3 fortune from a pool including Fortune from any Mob Hideouts. See point 2 in the white box on p.25 of the rules.
04-03-2013, 07:40 PM
"full" seems to me to be a mostly empty term. That means if they collect 7 coins in one turn (which is possible with a good roll with some villains at a temple), they'd get two steps forward and have one left over.
04-03-2013, 08:06 PM
thanks guys
04-04-2013, 09:57 AM
(04-03-2013 07:40 PM)mqstout Wrote:  "full" seems to me to be a mostly empty term. That means if they collect 7 coins in one turn (which is possible with a good roll with some villains at a temple), they'd get two steps forward and have one left over.

Yep that makes sense. Only played Co-op with the Mob and without Temples so far but I get it now. Thanks.