Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Volgovian Nutcracker's last advanced minion chart
02-15-2011, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2011 10:41 PM by thegamelord.)
Volgovian Nutcracker's last advanced minion chart
So, we were playing the Volgovian Nutcracker last night and something odd came up. On the last section of this advanced minion chart it says any hero who has a part invitation. We looked all over the sheets, but nothing said anything about heroes getting invitations, so my question, what in the hell are they talking about people with party invitations?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 12:00 AM
RE: Volgovian Nutcracker's last advanced minion chart
Possibly something from the Something Wicked expansion? Do you have it? (I know it exists, but do not own it)
02-16-2011, 12:08 AM
(02-16-2011 12:00 AM)munkymuddface Wrote:  Possibly something from the Something Wicked expansion? Do you have it? (I know it exists, but do not own it)

no I don't have something wicked
02-16-2011, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 03:35 AM by Old Dwarf.)
The Party Invite card is a regular Card in AToE-I believe it's an Event card.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Party Invitation is an Event Card, allows one to carry one more piece of equipment from the Manor and one other place....

02-17-2011, 04:11 AM
(02-16-2011 03:05 AM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  Party Invitation is an Event Card, allows one to carry one more piece of equipment from the Manor and one other place....

Well, i'll be. Youknow no one has ever drawn that in all the games I've played. Odd.
Thanks though Insane22