Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!!
03-18-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Vote for the BEST ZOMBIE VIDEO GAME of ALL TIME!!!
#1- Dead Island, #2- The Walking Dead, #3- Dead Rising: Chop til you drop(wii), #4- Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Dead Island & The Walking Dead were easy picks. I chose Dead Rising for the wii simply because I enjoyed swinging my arms around like a fool(lol), & Zombies ate my Neighbors was just good, light-heated fun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 01:32 AM
(03-18-2013 10:51 PM)SirTommyKittens Wrote:  #1- Dead Island, #2- The Walking Dead, #3- Dead Rising: Chop til you drop(wii), #4- Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Dead Island & The Walking Dead were easy picks. I chose Dead Rising for the wii simply because I enjoyed swinging my arms around like a fool(lol), & Zombies ate my Neighbors was just good, light-heated fun.

Thanks for the votes SirTommyKittens. The new scores are here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...5#pid34305

Place your votes if you haven't already. Your top Zombie games of all time. Feel free to vote just 1, 3 or 5.
10-08-2013, 02:49 PM
The walking dead makes #1 on my list
Plants vs Zombies #2
Dead rising series #3
10-08-2013, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 04:26 PM by samuraitrev.)
Thanks for the votes ch82. The top 3 scores are here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...5#pid34305

Anyone else out there who hasn't voted yet and wants to shake this table up a bit now's your chance! Place your votes if you haven't already. Your top Zombie games of all time. Feel free to vote just 1, 3 or 5.
10-09-2013, 01:57 PM
left for dead #1
10-09-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 04:05 PM by samuraitrev.)
Thanks for the vote soundguy. The top 3 scores are here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...5#pid34305

Anyone else out there who hasn't voted yet and wants to shake this table up a bit now's your chance! Place your votes if you haven't already. Your top Zombie games of all time. Feel free to vote just 1, 3 or 5.
08-06-2014, 03:06 AM
res evil 2.
timesplitters (not really a zombie game but had a level with zombies)
08-06-2014, 11:47 PM
(08-06-2014 03:06 AM)stethebubble Wrote:  res evil 2.

Thanks for your votes stethebubble. I remember Timesplitters it was fantastic. I always used to play as the little guy with a fish bowl on his head. (Guess you had to be thereZombie17)
08-11-2014, 02:11 AM
(08-06-2014 11:47 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 03:06 AM)stethebubble Wrote:  res evil 2.

Thanks for your votes stethebubble. I remember Timesplitters it was fantastic. I always used to play as the little guy with a fish bowl on his head. (Guess you had to be thereZombie17)

robofish.

we had him and the monkey as a cheat character. lol
we just picked at random. proximity mines were banned because of me.
05-27-2015, 08:46 AM
I can't even allow myself to consider picking anything other than Resident Evil 2 as the greatest zombie videogame of all time. The only competition I would even grant it would be from other games in the Resident Evil series.