Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WANTED: Magic the Gathering
04-02-2016, 03:49 PM
WANTED: Magic the Gathering
Does anyone have any Magic the Gathering cards they want to clear out? I collect them and will pay you for them. PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers allWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: WANTED: Magic the Gathering
Hi!

Not sure I have any high value cards to make worth the transaction (specially from Spain!). Perhaps chrome moxes and few others...

Anyway, I loved this game.
My favourite deck was a white winnie mono solider deck. This was when onslaught came out, and some old and awesome soldier cards became even better as helped by the great synergy with the themed cards from that edition. I remember scoring relatively high in some competitions, although not sufficiently powerfull to ever win. Yet pretty funny to manage to piss off some of the popular winning decks at the time including psyche-atog, some blue-black cntrol, suicide etc...

Otherwiwse I also loved playing a green-black beast deck, with some awesome cards like skyrshroud ridgeback, blastoderm, ravenous baloth, krosan tusker, spirit monger, birds of paradise, and living death... among others.

(04-02-2016 03:49 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Does anyone have any Magic the Gathering cards they want to clear out? I collect them and will pay you for them. PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers allWatchmen02

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply