Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHOLE NEW set PAINTED 4 LNOE 9/16/11 wedding ZOMBIES
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: WHOLE SET painted for LNOE
Why thank you all for the kind comments. Can you believe I almost passed on the truck. It was originally one of those Marvel Comics trucks. At the time I did not feel like painting the whole thing. I am so glad I did buy it though, because I have not seen one that similar for a cheap price (5$). I have a whole new twist when it comes to Jake the Drifter. My version makes him more paranoid and antsy....also he has his collection of hats! Hopefully I get him in the mail today along with my Crystal Red Zombies. *crosses fingers*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 09:43 PM
RE: WHOLE SET painted for LNOE
Awesome, I just received my Crystal Red Zombies and my replacement mini for Jake the Drifter. This mini going to be quite a character. Once I get pics posted up, I shall do a little summary as in why they look that way. The red zombies do not seem so vibrant like how I thought they would be...hmmm, oh but they still look good though.
03-07-2011, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 07:21 PM by phantomninja.)
RE: WHOLE NEW set PAINTED 4 LNOE 3-7-11
Alright, I have just wrapped up the weekend with painting the rest of my *new survivors for LNOE. I do have some fictional fluff for they way the survivors are dressed but am too tired to post. I will do that as soon as I am fully rested. SO, onwards!!
First up is my model for Father Joseph
Secondly , would be the updated Jenny.
Third, we have the TRUE Becky.
Fourth, Johnny.
And my favorite model, Jake Cartwright.

I also fond an additional mini for nancy, but for some reason she is a tad smaller than the other models

Attached File(s) Image(s)

03-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Erm - Jake appears to have religious tendencies that I never knew about before and appear to be about to take out Father Joseph. Watchmen02

Who is the lady in the trenchcoat at the end?
03-07-2011, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 07:46 PM by phantomninja.)
The lady is from the new Heroes Pack, she is Nancy the reporter, also Jake is a crazy drifter...he picked up these clothes from a national outdoors and just did what he knew best...EXPLOSIVES. He also lost his favorite cap during the first week of the Z. Apocalypse ..so he picked this one up to replace it.
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2011 10:00 PM by phantomninja.)
While browsing the Reaper section I came upon this mini. It is from the fantasy line but I believe her clothes look some what like modern goth. So I decided to make this my JADE model. Not bad for 4 bucks though.

03-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Reaper has some great miniatures that fit in well with the Zombie apocolypse.

Really good stuff there.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2011, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2011 07:30 AM by phantomninja.)
I shall be purchasing Growing Hunger within the next week and upon knowing that, I found this crazy mini from the Chronoscope. Now, I know my renditions of the heroes are quite umm..outlandish but I figured "why the hell not" its the freakin Zombie Apocalypse!! SO this is supposed to be Sam after 30 days of the Z.A and he wears this mask to cover his face from all those zombie organs and fluids.

03-17-2011, 07:40 AM
"Like Sam the butcher, brigin' Alice the meat..." - The Beastie Boys

I love it.
03-17-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm in love with that truck, now I have to go find one of my own Watchmen02