Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! I WILL PAINT MINIATURES FOR FREE AND GIVE THEM AWAY!!! (sorry competition now closed)
08-03-2012, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 07:41 PM by samuraitrev.)
WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! I WILL PAINT MINIATURES FOR FREE AND GIVE THEM AWAY!!! (sorry competition now closed)
Competition now open! Look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...7#pid30057 check ot post #20 for how to take part!

Ok so the last competition was a tad slow. Maybe you'd like some plastic LNoE Zombies painted up to the best of the Samurai's abilities. I will paint some up and post them to you anywhere in the world. Details to follow tomorrow...

Who wants more Zombies? Any interest?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: I WILL PAINT LNOE ZOMBIES FOR FREE!!!
Zombies are cool but my heroes wouldn't match... since they're grey =/

But still sounds very stylish to have painted zombies by a dude like you samurai...

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
08-03-2012, 08:28 PM
(08-03-2012 08:25 PM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Zombies are cool but my heroes wouldn't match... since they're grey =/

But still sounds very stylish to have painted zombies by a dude like you samurai...

Maybe the competition winner could have a Hero or 2 painted?Watchmen02
08-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Sounds great!
08-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Interesting...

I'm kind of a lazy lad... but who knows... if there is someone to paint my heroes... i think that theres a chance that i may try to win....

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
08-03-2012, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 09:49 PM by alderdust.)
Yeah I'd rather have my heroes painted than my zombies but who knows. Beggars can't be choosers
08-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the feedback so far. Maybe you guys could give me some competition ideas too.

1) So which would you prefer painted if YOU won? Heroes or Zombies or mix.
2) What kind of competition would you like to see here on TZG?

The thing is I've got loads of Zombies to paint no problems. If you chose Heroes you'd have to send them to me. I'd hate for them to get lost in transit (rare but it happens) and I can't be responsible for missing figures.
08-03-2012, 11:18 PM
First, great to hear that you want to contribute your painting skill to a contest. I have seen numerous models painted by you and can see that you know what you are doing. From my experience the zombies were a breeze to get through, while the heroes took hand numbing hours to paint. (take this mind, participants!) So I think a batch of zombies would do just great. I mean its FREE painted zombies!
Secondly, a zombie trivia contest seems to be the thing to avoid since we all know a tad more about zombies than the typical internet user. Maybe a create your zombie survival story. The thing is to have people write how they survived the zombie apocalypse so far and what they have encountered. It generates creativity and imagination! The person with the best story wins.
08-03-2012, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 11:38 PM by alderdust.)
Yeah I could see a short story creation kind I like the game reports but more detailed and be graded on originality and such. Another problem is I don't have very good paint skills so if I got zombies or heroes the other choice would forever be unpainted unless I won't another contest.
08-03-2012, 11:35 PM
To inform all of you, we (the supermods) talked a bit about what contest to have, and we'd decided on the photo one because of its low barrier to entry/ease for anyone to participate, as well as, hey, if you're here, you're probably already going to be playing FFP's games anyway, so just snap a picture while you are. And if not, well, it'll urge you to play another time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user