Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Board Game
10-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Walking Dead Board Game
So I just bought the Walking Dead Board Game by Z-Man games and am still undecided on it. On the first game I died within the first 4 turns because all of my encounters were massive zombie attacks and because I had not got any extra followers or food to heal I was dead rather quickly. The second play through I got two extra followers on my first two turns so yeah, extremely luck based on the draw. Not sure what to think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2011, 10:35 PM
RE: Walking Dead Board Game
I looked this over but the reviews are so so,I'm waiting to see the other Walking Dead Board Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-14-2011, 01:02 PM
I was hoping it would be good but by the sound of the reviews it's kind of crap. Sticking with LNOE for now. I think you'd get a better game just playing LNOE with Walking Dead characters (which people have been doing already).
10-19-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm late to the discussions ont he walking dead board games ( either one ).. had an attack of 'real life' the last month as work and the farm got all over me..

anyway.. got a breather now to come up for air.

are either of these zed games available at retail locations that sell board games like toy's r us.. or walmart. I'd love to run pick up a copy if one is local, today, especially after lunch as I have a couple days off.

thanks

soundguy
10-19-2011, 06:30 PM
#1The Z-Man Game (based on the comic)is out
#2The Game based on the Movie (Walking Dead Monoply?)is not released yet but expected soon.

I expect #2 may be in retail locations.#1 seems like a hex & counter Game that will stay
in Game stores & onLine Stores.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-19-2011, 06:40 PM
thanks, i appreciate the info. i had been out of the loop a bit and needed to catch up!