Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip!
03-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip!
I do apologize for anyone who had trouble trying to download and extract the Walking Dead characters from my previous post. I was advised to try to compress them in .zip format. Well, here goes. Hopefully this works out better than last time! Watchmen02

Attached File(s)
.zip  lnoewd.zip (Size: 10.02 MB / Downloads: 34)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Walking Dead Characters Season 2 now in .zip!
Yesss! I could view them now. They look great so far. It would be good to include their Start Locations. Daryl's tracking ability is a game breaker. Any scenarios where you need scenario search items would be over very fas. Escape in the Truck for example. The font may need changing too. As I say some of the others might help in that department (hint)Watchmen02

Good work, I'm sure these took you a long time to put together +1 Rep
03-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the advice and I'm glad you can now view the cards! I believe the intent was to make scenarios custom made to be played with the Walking Dead characters, like scenarios taken from the show, so that for the most part all the heroes would start in the same location. But the only thing that ever came to be are these character cards. Perhaps in time, maybe after this season of TWD is over, I will go back and revise the character cards with locations and add some notable new characters as well (Herschel, Merle, Michonne, etc.) and perhaps actually get around to making the other scenarios.

You had also mentioned something about using better/different fonts. What fonts would you suggest and could you point me in the right direction to get them?
03-19-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:46 PM by Kevthenurse.)
I like these. They are nice and balanced, except I agree with Samuraitrev that drawing a scenario item favors the hero team too much. I'd give him something like Tough: wins fights on a tie instead--matches the character in my opinion too. Daryl is hard to kill, and he is almost everybody's favorite character; Dale was my favorite though...meh, oh well.
03-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Now he just needs some of these

http://www.studiominiatures.com/shop/survivors.html