Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Characters (circa season 2)
03-18-2013, 10:08 PM
Walking Dead Characters (circa season 2)
Hello. Me and my girlfriend had made these Walking Dead character cards based from AMC's Season 2 a while ago to be used with Last Night on Earth. I already see some other WD themed character sets on this board and I am not trying to compete, just submitting some ideas!

Attached File(s)
.rar  lnoewd.rar (Size: 10 MB / Downloads: 22)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Walking Dead Characters (circa season 2)
(03-18-2013 10:08 PM)ZombieBobUSA Wrote:  Hello. Me and my girlfriend had made these Walking Dead character cards based from AMC's Season 2 a while ago to be used with Last Night on Earth. I already see some other WD themed character sets on this board and I am not trying to compete, just submitting some ideas!

I couldn't view this link. I think it's my ancient computer (sigh)Insane19
03-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Or it could be because I don't know how to do it properly. How would one submit content to this site?
03-19-2013, 01:52 AM
(03-18-2013 10:28 PM)ZombieBobUSA Wrote:  Or it could be because I don't know how to do it properly. How would one submit content to this site?

I'm probably the least technical guy ever. Hopefully some of the others can help out here (hint)Watchmen02
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM
the file is uploaded fine, it is just in .rar file type, which does not open for unzipping unless you have an unzipping program like WinRAR or 7Z, both are free for download, but it would be best if you compressed it in .zip file where everyone can access it without downloading(although everybody needs an unzipper for the pc)
03-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the advice. Will do!
03-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Sounds interesting. I really like that show and I'm looking forward to find your characters in the downloads section.

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user