Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Season 4
05-13-2013, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 07:22 PM by alderdust.)
Walking Dead Season 4
Here is a first look photo from Season 4 filming of the walking dead.

Quote:[Image: twd-s4-first-look-560.jpg]

AMC released on Friday a First Look photo from The Walking Dead Season 4, featuring Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes back to work on the set in Atlanta, GA. Season 4 of The Walking Dead returns to AMC in October of this year. The cast and crew began production on May 6.

The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series created and written by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics. The Walking Dead Season 3 out-delivered everything on television including The Big Bang Theory, The Voice, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, and almost doubled The Bible for the broadcast season for adults 18-49.

Does anyone have any speculation on whats to come? Obviously if you read the comics dont throw out crazy amounts of spoilers. Do you think the Governor will be killed this season? If so how do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Walking Dead Season 4
I'm worried that this will become a "drama" season. Think there will be a lot of group turmoil with the additional people's from Woodbury and a whole lot of grief from Rick's kid, he was getting pretty cool for a bit but he's turning out to be a mini Shane. I hope for a lot of action, but I see the governor having to do a lot of rebuilding before he can start screwing with the prison again...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-13-2013, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 08:37 PM by alderdust.)
Yeah Carl turned into a psycho there at the end. I was disappointed that Andrea died I think they could of just killed Milton and been as effective they didnt have to kill her...atleast not yet. I also wish that Morgan would of came back to the prison when they went and found him. I bet Rick will fall in love for one of the new people in the group that main girl they found after the govenor slaughtered his troops. Or maybe she will be with Tyrese.
05-15-2013, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2013 12:08 AM by soundguy.)
yep.. carl is a lil maniac.. mind you.. he's seen alot. had to do alot...

all of them are in some tough shoes since what happened.. happened.

I think andrea should have taken her shoe off sooner and got that tool sooner instead of tallikng to milton for 15m and she wouldn't have gotten bit.. and then done that head shot with a revolver that then made the brass ejection sound of a semi auto.. Insane19

on a side not.. just finished rise of the governor, and am now starting road to woodbury.. what a twist. didn't see it coming.
05-15-2013, 01:08 PM
And there are other things he does/has to do in the graphic novel...

I think it's a great strength of TWD to show that all those experiences have an effect on the minds of the acting humans. They're no super heroes that come out untouched.
And even more so children...
Kids have not the same ethic thinking as (most) grown-ups have, they are more thinking in a kind of black and white pattern. Furthermore their perception of reality is different too.

I find it good how Carl's change is pictured in the show. And he still has my sympathy.
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM
yep. i tell people.. that show is not about zombies. it's about people in crisis. and there happens to be alot of things against them: other people, food shortages, oh yeah.. and zombies too.

it'a all about intra/inter personal relationships.

and you know what. as depicted in that show.. civilization is GONE

there are SPARSE pockets of survivors. if I had to guess. there are only SINGLE DIGIT % of humans left. i mean you have a group.. and they can travel around days and not see another human? really. that's super low %.

at that point you have to deal with despiration from the ones you do meet.

i remember the episode where carl shot the young man leaving the attack on the prison. the young man had a shotgun. carl told him to drop it. at least to me. it looked like the young man was continuing to come closer while loweringthe gun a lil.

in my mind i can certaintly play out a 'ruse' where you 'pretend' to lower the gun and move closer and come up for a quick BANG.

when it's me or you.. and i see that.. I can kinda see why maybee carl shot.

he knows his did is loosing it. and he has a small sister to protect. he's feeling the burden of having to do adult things as a really small kid. the mental machinery to handle that load isn't in place. adults 'wig out' under that load. the kids just ignore what they can't process and make a choice out of a way limited hand of cards. sometimes those cards are ( shoot) and (run ) and (hide )

looks like a (shoot) to me.

when all you have is a hammer.. all your problems start looking like nails.
05-15-2013, 01:41 PM
(05-15-2013 01:30 PM)soundguy Wrote:  when all you have is a hammer.. all your problems start looking like nails.

Best. Quote. Ever.
12-02-2013, 09:39 AM
I'm rather surprised that there's not more discussion happening for this show on this site. It's not like there's an abundance of zombie-themed TV shows burning us out.

Anyhow, just watched the mid-season finale of Season 4 and it had exactly what I thought was going to be the finale of last year. Really exciting and heart-breaking stuff, just how TWD should be.

Nobody else watches this show anymore?
12-02-2013, 01:14 PM
I love the show, the mid season was insane
12-02-2013, 03:03 PM
i watched it.

it's sad.. with resources so low.. that the gov's group went for a 'if we can't have it nobody can' attitude...