Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Walking Dead Season 4
12-02-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: Walking Dead Season 4
Well, in fairness, Rick also held the "if we can't have it, nobody can" attitude. In fact, he even said it to the Governor. If only Rick would have made a plea to the Governor's men mentioning the fact that he killed his previous group, maybe that would have changed the tide.

On a side note, having read the comic ages ago, I'm surprised how long it took me to realize what was going to happen until he grabbed the katana. But the death felt far more shocking than the one that happened in the comic (though that was also a huge downer as well).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 08:14 PM
i still don't feel for the gov/his goons.

rick has never been the agressor. the gov has.

rick had the prison.. the gov had woodbury.

the gov screwed his up and now wanted ricks.
12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
After reading the comic I knew all this was going to happen at some point so i was less surprised I'm still not sure Judith is dead even though in the comic she is. I was surprised Hershel was alive as long as he was I mean someone had to die on each side to make the battle seem more real.
12-04-2013, 02:48 PM
speaking of the comic.. the tv show has plenty of characters that do not appear in the comic. and some still alive.. like andrea..
12-04-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 04:22 PM by ch82.)
I really liked the last episode. It made up for those lackluster sickness episodes at the start of the season. It is too bad about the governor because he was one of the more interesting characters. Hershel had outlived his story arc so it was fine for him to go. Hopefully they can bring in some new interesting characters in whatever pocket of civilization they find next.
I kind of feel like Glen has outlived his stay too. He started out as a good character but now he is just a whiner.

Also the group really lacks a sniper. I mean they got to the gun cache and they didn't stock any sniper rifles? The second something went south someone should have been there to take the shot.
12-04-2013, 04:23 PM
maggie needs him though....
12-04-2013, 06:09 PM
They are saving Glenn for Lucille...those of you who have read the comics will know what I'm talking about.
12-04-2013, 08:49 PM
yup.... brutal....
04-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Very bad news - TWD series 4 will not be shown on free-to-view TV in the UK. Already broadcast on Sky the series has been dropped by the Channel 5 station including 5* and 5 USA.

I don't want to subscribe to a channel package just for one show.

The DVD set will be out on 26th August 2014.
04-21-2014, 03:19 PM
That kinda happened here a while back.

AMC got dropped from many services unless you either went to the max package.. in some cases.. it was not available at all.

it came back. but who knows when it will go again.